Kennedy Dental Group | Dentists Chapel Hill NC
Please help us in welcoming, Dr. Credle Harris to our team!
Jeffrey R. Kennedy, DDS
• Honors graduate of Duke University and UNC
• Practicing in Chapel Hill since 1984
• Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry since 1998
• Adjunct faculty member at UNC School of Dentistry since 1987
• Special interests in cosmetic and esthetic dentistry, TMJ and occlusion dentistry
• Member of American Dental Association
• Member of NC Dental Society
• Volunteer at Alamance County Walk-In Clinic
• O.K.U. Dental Honor Society since 1984
E. Leland Webb, DDS, MS
- Honors Graduate with DDS and MS in prosthodontics from UNC Chapel Hill.
- 30 years in teaching, practice and research at UNC School of Dentistry.
- 10 years as director of undergraduate prosthodontics.
- 5-time recipient of the Faculty Appreciation Award.
- Research emphasis in materials science.
- Member of the O.K.U. Dental Honor Society and recipient of the Distinguished. Clinical Research Award.
- Special interests in crown and bridge, restorative and implant prosthodontics.
Credle A. Harris, DMD
•Graduate of UNC and DMD from East Carolina University
•Member of the American Dental Society
•Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
•Member of the North Carolina Dental Society
•Special interests include oral surgery and endodontics